Sunday 16 October 2011

Narrative Ideas



Plot: 
An auntie and child walking down the beach and the child picks up the shoe and asks what it is, the auntie then goes over and discovers the body and screams. The forensic scientist tells the policeman that there is no evidence of what happened to the girl, until the results of the tests come back from the lab. 


Location: Pontac Beach


Actors: 
Mark = Policeman (I may have more than one policeman)

This is Mark, who is going to play the policeman in my video.


Jasmine and Jack = Auntie and Nephew
This is Jasmine, who is going to play the auntie in my video.

This is Jack, who is going to play the young child in my video.

Mum = Forensic Scientist 1

This is my Mum, who will play the forensic scientist in my video.

Dad = Forensic Scientist 2


This is my Dad, who will play the forensic scientist in my video.


Megan = Dead Person

This is Megan, who will play the dead person in my video.

Costumes: 

Police man = Police Uniform
Auntie and Nephew = Normal clothes (jeans and t-shirt)
Forensic scientists = Blue over shoes, white overalls, gloves and tools
Dead person = Normal clothes for a young girl (dress/skirt/jeans/t-shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment