Thursday 15 March 2012

The Making Of My Ident

Here Is Some Screenshots Of The Making Of My Ident: 

In a previous tutorial called soul removal, a flow of energy is made which links into the tutorial, energy wipe that I've chosen to do for my ident. 


This is the energy wipe I created using the soul removal tutorial.

 

I then added a mesh warp to the energy flow to give a more of a wave movement to it. To make this wave shape stand out I adjusted the lines to a more curved shape and altered the opacity.

So once I'd created this flow of energy, I started the energy wipe tutorial.


A new adjustment layer was added to the previous energy flow.


I key framed the energy flow so that it flowed from right to left and changed the transfer mode to screen. Now, the energy flows across the screen with the title and doesn't just sit on top of it.


I added the effect "ramp" and set it to radial ramp. 


I changed the start and end colour of the ramp to red and blue, so that the energy wave is this colour. Next I set the transfer mode to colour, which brings the energy wave forward. 
(shown above)


I added a black solid layer to make the background black and added a tint effect. Then I lowered the saturation to get a nicely coloured wave of energy.


I then added the effect "turbulent displace" which makes the writing of the title almost like a wave or water, making it look as if it's flowing with the energy wave.


Next I key framed the evolution and typed "time*500", which multiplies the current speed of the clip by 500. This gives the title a bit of a rotation as the clip plays, adding to the wave effect.

A fast blur and glow effect were then added, the blurriness key framed and the blurriness value made "0".


This is my finished ident.

No comments:

Post a Comment