Thursday 10 May 2012

Evaluation Activity 4


 Who would be the audience for your media product?



After creating a survey online at the beginning of my project using SurveyMonkey, I found that my target audience would generally be male and females from the ages 17-25. I decided to do an interview of Gemma Dufty as she fits in with my target audience for my film. Gemma is 17 years old and lives in Jersey. After I showed her my final film I asked her a few questions about it e.g what she liked and didn’t like about it and decided to ask a few questions about her style and what she enjoys watching.

This is the answers from the interview with Gemma:
What type of film genre do you like to watch?
I like a mixture of things, but I especially enjoy Comedy and Thrillers.
What is your favourite film at the moment?
My favorite film at the moment is “The Hangover”.
What type of music do you listen to?
Again I like a mixture of genres, especially pop music like the kind you hear in the charts.
Where do you like to shop?
I mainly shop in Topshop and Primark, as I like the style of clothes they do and the prices are generally affordable.
What are your hobbies?
I like horse-riding, netball and swimming. I also like going out to the cinema with my friends.
Would you watch my film? Why?
Yes, I find crime thrillers interesting to watch, especially as it has official looking police to make it more realistic, interesting and dramatic.
Is there anything thing I could change about my film opening?
Nothing much I just think that the titles need to be a bit slower in some places. But overall it is a good opening with a clear narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment