Thursday 10 May 2012

Evaluation Activity 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



I also learnt how to use a Tricopter which is a flying copter with a gopro camera attached to the front to capture footage from above. I used this to fly over the crime scene and the dead body to add some interesting camera shots to my movie opening. However, this is more difficult than it looks as when you fly it you have to wear the glasses to see what footage the gopro is recording so that you know where you need to move the copter in order to get the best footage possible.  I have a picture of me with the glasses on in the post, “ Filming Day Part 1”.

Final Cut Pro.
Soundtrack Pro.
After Effects
The main thing I have learnt from making my movie opening is the skills to use programs such as; final cut pro, soundtrack pro, after effects and compressor available at school. During the making of my movie I have used my online blog on Blogger, to record all of my ideas, research and to put videos for various tasks we have done including Book Of Eli. By using my blog I have developed and learnt an effective and clear way to present my information through screen shots and videos.
In addition to my Blog, I have a Youtube and Twitter channel, which allow me to contact Mr Bonney when I need help and to share my videos online. This has widened my technical knowledge online and allowed me to make movies on programs like iMovie and Final Cut Pro, where I can import screen shots, video clips and voiceovers. Without the use of After Effects, FInal Cut Pro and Soundtrack Pro I would never have known the extent of detail and resources available to create my final project.


No comments:

Post a Comment